Join us on a weekend road trip to the old Western town of Winthrop, Washington, home of the oldest legal saloon in the state. This year-round destination is located in Okanogan County, east of Mazama and north of Twisp. Winthrop is known for the American Old West design of its buildings, and its proximity to the gorgeous Methow Valley and North Cascades National Park.
Our weekend adventure starts off with disaster but continues on with scenic vistas of some of Washington’s best attractions.
In this vlog, we visit:
– Okanogan County
– Methow Valley Rodeo
– Chief Joseph Dam
– Grand Coulee Dam (one of the largest structures built by man)
– Smallwood Farms
– Washington Pass Scenic Viewpoint
– Blue Star Coffee Roasters
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
* Subscribe to our LIFESTYLE Channel
* Visit our CAMERA GEAR & TECH Channel
* Check out our travel blog
* Follow on Instagram
TOOLS WE USED TO MAKE THIS VIDEO
* All of Our Camera Gear –
* Music We Use for YouTube (Free Trial) –
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
*If you enjoyed this video and would like to support our channel, please consider using the links above to make purchases. We make a small commission at no extra cost to you, and the funds help us make more videos.